Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday morning coming down

Poor Banks.  He missed Friday's walk, and today's. My friend Barbara and I planned to meet at a new-ish breakfast place, Another Broken Egg on Guadalupe.  I googled it -- 4.7 miles from my house.  Of course I had to do it.  I've learned that I love having an actual destination at the end of my five. 

How can someone say they're "not a morning person"? Everything is so....new in the morning.  The day is just there, a blank slate, waiting for you to make of it what you wish.  If you wake up at 10:00, you've allowed someone else -- the universe -- to set the tone for you.

Another week starts tomorrow, and a month ends on Wedneday.  Looking forward to stepping on the scale and sharing my first results with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment