Saturday, January 21, 2012

Recalculating

Just the thought of trying to figure this out makes my head hurt, so I'm not even going to try.  This morning I accidentally walked 5.4 miles.  Exactly.  Meaning:  I thought I was going 5.0, but took a wrong turn that made it seem a little longer, and it was.  As soon as I got home, I got in the car and retraced the route. Exactly 5.4 miles.  And I had done it alone, because once again, I had taken Banks five miles just the night before, and felt he needed the rest. 

My time was 92 minutes -- for almost 5 1/2 miles.  I had been doing 5.0 miles in 90 minutes (with Banks).  So either Banks is slowing me down significantly, or I've gotten a lot faster in the last few weeks.  Stay tuned.  We'll figure it out tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You sound a little "milearorxic".... yes, just made up a word. As a loyal follower, I give you permission to walk less, lower or raise your mile goal for the year. Your followers, althought not all comment I am sure you have many, will be supportive. This is an adventure. Adventures are fun. :putnam:

    ReplyDelete