Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Early

I really caught a wave this morning.  Got up very early (3-ish) and couldn't get back to sleep, and though I had planned another treadmill walk today, I decided to just get it out of the way. I knew I'd be really tired later in the day due to my 4-5 hours of sleep, so I didn't want to have it hanging over my head.  I left, with Banks, at 4:20.  It was, hard to believe, actually cool-ish and a little breezy -- I still worked up my usual sweat, though.  Banks lasted a whole 2.5 miles, and it was great to have him back for a while.  I found myself following my usual pattern:  after Tuesday's hard, frantic and steep walk, today's was flat and moderately paced, and I imagined my tight muscles lengthening and the painful pinpricks in both my knees working themselves out.

Tomorrow the plan is to duplicate the morning walk, due to a really fun and different activity Thursday night.  I'll blog about it tomorrow and should have a really comical picture for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment