Sunday, March 25, 2012

Conquering the Mullet

Yesterday I split up my five so I could take one of those destination walks that I'm so fond of.  I had to get a cut and color at 2:30, and David's salon is exactly 1.5 miles from my house.  So Banks and I walked two in the morning and then off I went.  It was a little hot, but there's enough shade along Congress, Lightsey and South 1st that I didn't show up there TOO sweaty.

David gave me the good news that my mullet is growing well, and appears to be very healthy, thanks to the products he gave me a few weeks ago.  He also assured me the color would not harm it (though he did draw the line at adding highlights just yet), but let me tell you, I was really sweating that one out.  He also showed me a cool trick with a fine-toothed comb to help the mullet blend in more naturally with the rest of my hair.  I think the worst of it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment