Saturday, February 25, 2012

Split Shift

I had a 10:30 meeting this morning, and woke up too late to walk the whole five miles.  I couldn’t bear to walk out the door and leave Banks behind again, so I compromised.  We walked 2.5 miles through St. Edwards, I dropped him back home, went about my business, and then we resumed the next 2.5 miles through Big Stacy around 5:00. It was a nice change.  Now it’s off to dinner at Brian and Mark’s.  My friends are indulging my recent fascination with Doris Day movies, and on the menu tonight is “The Man Who Knew Too Much.”
Enjoy this beautiful, clear cool weekend.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE DORIS!!! I just saw Pillow Talk when house bound with Austin's most recent plague. Glad you got your five, I have been thinking about one......... block that is, still in the planning stage, will let you know.

    ReplyDelete